Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camper conversion is going in my van, so the rest of the van is for sale.

Has lowered springs, good cab doors from memory, tow bar, good 2.0 engine, good 4 speed box (from the 1.6 I think, but it's got no linkage), good lights, good bumpers, good glass, it's just got rot in places I cba to repair it, and it's not the tidiest van on the planet..

Engine has good heat exchangers and exhaust, carbs aren't pretty though, so I'd replace em, but it makes good compression and doesn't have any knocks or leaks, I'd like to sell that as a unit if I could.. it's the Hydraulic tappet engine (CU I think!)

Some of the parts, like the grille, are actually better than the ones on my wedge, but I don't want to swap things over when I can make money on em... and mine's usable ;)

If you need any parts, give me a buzz on 01572 771383 after 6 or over the weekend and on 07811 050 074 at any other time :)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Any piccies of the van dude ??

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guz, heaters I'd do you for £50 the pair if you like, I think my mate wants the motor for himself, not sure...

I'd want around the £200 mark for the motor I think (without the exchangers, but with the rest of the setup).

nwveedubber, bear with me, will take some at the weekend if I get the chance.

Plasticdog about £60 to your door I should think, they look like new to be honest, they're blue in colour and I think they're around a -45mm drop.

Open to offers on all the above obviously.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kim57uk said:
Have you got the coil and ignition thingy?
Certainly do, but it's an aircooled one so it's the really basic unit.. that the one you're after?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think its called an iginition amplifier, flatish plate sort of thing with wires, I've got a distributor with the hall effect pick up ( rather than points/condensor) and I think I need the coil that matches, is that what you've got?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kim57uk said:
I think its called an iginition amplifier, flatish plate sort of thing with wires, I've got a distributor with the hall effect pick up ( rather than points/condensor) and I think I need the coil that matches, is that what you've got?
Nope, don't think so.. think the one you want is from the water cooled type 25's.

Guz?, you got one?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
T25 Surfer said:
What sort of condition is the rear bumper in, if you could pm me a pic and a price.
Ta ta
Piccies of everything will go on at the weekend no doubt as I tear it apart.. from memory it's OK though.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
If Plascicdog doesn't want the springs, I maybe interested.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
wedgedout said:
Nope, don't think so.. think the one you want is from the water cooled type 25's.

Guz?, you got one?
yep, should have. PM me Kim ?

i'll ask Andy about the H/E, he needs
em for the Porsche engine IIRC.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Do you have glass for the sliding door window?
If so, is it for an early wedge (apparently they are different sizes) and is it a one piece or opening type?
Oh yeah, how much?

thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
53 deluxe said:
Do you have glass for the sliding door window?
If so, is it for an early wedge (apparently they are different sizes) and is it a one piece or opening type?
Oh yeah, how much?

thanks,
Ben
Think I've got a slidey slidey type one from an 82 van..

unsure if it's door or drivers side though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts