Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sadly having to break down my pride and joy porsche 944 after flooding my engine in the flooded roads yesterday. I will shortly post as man pictures as I can however brief summary of all parts which are in full working order to my knowledge :

: Gearbox (transaxle unit)
: 4 Orginal Porsche Black Alloys with good tread tyres
: Full half leather interior seats front and back
: all engine parts big and small
: axles
: air horn
: Blaupunkt cd player
: Blowers
: all body panels and bumpers in guards red in very good condition
: windscreen (front and back)
: wipers (and motors)
: all interior switches sterring wheel etc etc including ashtray and centre console.
:Haynes Manual

many many many parts available just email me at [email protected] or give me a call on 07971 226858. I'm based in derbyshire and willing to sell the car as a whole if the price is right.Thanx Jon

Car is the 2.5l petrol version 1984 in guards red, still taxed and moted! and engine was only at 116,000. The car was fully serviced 6 weeks ago and was told was in good condition and brakes,clutch etc were in no need of replacement

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hi. i am after the under dash cover on the passenger side, the glove box door if its intact with no rips or pealing and i would like the clips that hold the sunvisors on. Thats if they are in porsche poo brown:D

could you please give me prices

cheers

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,449 Posts
2) STUFF THAT WILL GET YOUR AD DELETED

* All ads MUST have a PRICE and LOCATION - ads without this will simply be deleted. The word 'Offers' will not be considered suitable as a 'Price'
* Blind Ebay links - Please cut and paste the description from your Ebay ad and include it here. You CAN post the Ebay link in your ad, but NOT just on its own. Please treat other VZi'ers with respect.
* And NO . . . your ad is not different or special these rules/guidelines apply to EVERYONE.

Stick some price up mate, you know it makes sense......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts