Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow wot a weekend 8)

The Weather gods shined on the Breeze again :wink:

Well i must give a shout out to everyone who came from all over the u.k to support the 'Brighton Breeze' if it wasnt for you attending the show would'nt be as awesome as it is :wink:
So give yourselves a big pat on the back and give a Massive Kiss to the front of ya 'Dub' for getting you there :wink:

Also i would like to say a BIG THANKS! For you be patient as you were having to wait whilst all the Marshalls were sqeezing you in :wink:
Most of you i spoke to as you came in from the pier end and as i explained to you there maybe a delay,you was all great and understanding the task we had of getting you all parked up safely :wink:
That was great and helped all the marshalls out tremendously so 'Thanks again for being so patient'

I want to also Say thanks to all the Marshalls,SSVC Members,Volunteers etc that have to and have put so much work into making the Brighton Breeze as big as it is now :wink:

One fella needs the 'Biggest' shout because his basicly the man who can and the Breeze Organisor so well done big fella :wink: of Course i mean Neil AKA: 'Sausage Fingers'
WELL DONE MATEY! 8) Youve done us all proud! :wink:

So now to some pics i managed to take when not marshaling or gabbing :roll: :wink:

P.S Thanks for being a great audience on sat/night in the doo for me and the Band,it was absolute awesome night entertaining you all,and i apoligise if i didnt get all your request's in but i could only bring a certain amount of gear,tunes in and behind the Bus,but i hope i got you at least foot tappin or up boogie'ing,cos i know the 'Bad Brown Acid' lads did :wink: 8)

And dont forget its the 10th year of 'Brighton Breeze' next year so be warned its gonna be a Big'un,so dont miss it 8)

See everyone @ SSVC Ace cafe swapmeet and Slough Swapmeet!
Thanx everyone again :wink:

Right some pics!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My old 68 Bug i sold 3 weeks ago made it all the way from up the road from me in Cornwall 8) it was the new owners 1st Show 8) well done fella for making the effort! :wink:

My old 13 Window Split from 6 months ago :( Fairplay to the new owner @ least i know his using it :wink: but so weird seeing no stickers and it not 'pip'd up :wink:
Also must congratulate the new owners on there arival of the new Baby Boy,sorry i missed you (busy marshaling) but was chuffed to hear the great news Congrats again!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Arrrr,now this was the pet of the Day,would have loved to take him home :wink:

Now these are the veiws that i never get bored of seeing every year! puts it in context of how many of you turn up 8)

And of course i hugged the 'Big Fella' here he is! Thanks again matey for all the Hard Work!
Mr Brighton Breeze!
Neil AKA 'Sausage Fingers'

·
Registered
493 Posts
Cheers Pip,
I must admit I felt a little emotional on saturday night !
Much love,
Neil :hug:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

Lovely shot of "the sh*tter's" roof :D

:D nice one PIP good to meet you at last :hangloose

1 - 10 of 10 Posts