Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in the midlands who's going to brighton breeze who could collect a flywheel from BarkyD and bring it back up here for me please?

My car's seriously poorly and can't go far but I could get out to junction 18 of the M1 if anyones coming back up that way?

Please??

Pretty please with cherries and chocolate sprinkles :D :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nige G said:
Is there anyone in the midlands who's going to brighton breeze who could collect a flywheel from BarkyD and bring it back up here for me please?

My car's seriously poorly and can't go far but I could get out to junction 18 of the M1 if anyones coming back up that way?

Please??

Pretty please with cherries and chocolate sprinkles :D :D
Get him to call me on 07966 740719 and I can get it taken towards Derby,
Neil

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Superb. thanks a lot :hangloose :D

If you can give me a quick ring on 07968 644159 when you're on your way back and getting close to junction 18 I can get out there to meet you.

There's a layby on the east side of the junction. Here's a link to a live local aerial photo of it:

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=52.349976~-1.148608&style=a&lvl=16

I think that's the best place to stop.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
niel i can pick it up off barky and give it to you

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like this flywheel will be passing through the hands of half of VZI before I get it!

This is what it's all about, people I've never met who are happy to do something to help. :hangloose

I love this place sometimes :D :D

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offers of help guys.

Someone from Rugbydubs has offered to get it for me now so that will be a lot easier all round.

:hangloose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts