Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really, it's a copy, but it's a bloody good copy.

I bought it when I was in Kuwait last summer along with a few other posh looking copies. Having got home and never worn it, I might as well see if anyone else wants it.

It's not a bad watch, it's just a bit too big for me to lug around. It's a "wank and wind" type thing. Give it a shake every day (or just even wear it), and it keeps going. Holds time well (as far as I know), but I just don't want it.

I've got to put a price up, but I've no idea how much to ask for. I'll start off at £100. If people think I'm taking the piss and "a bloke in the local sells them for £50" or something like that, then so be it.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
ha we bought a rolex automatic copy for £20

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got a Rolex GMT Master 2 and a Tag Links something or other. Both look fucking awesome. Me dad honestly thought I'd bought a Rolex when he saw it (he's got one). I like em both and someone's going to have to persuade me a bit harder to part with them.

On the other hand, the wife doesn't want her Gucci that I got her. Treat the Mrs, buy her a fake watch.

Pics coming soon if anyone wants

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Breitling's gone, here's pics of some others though.

Ladies "Gucci"

Mens "Rolex GMT Master II"

Mens "Tag Heuer Link"

The Breitling went for £25 + £2 P&P.

The Gucci is up for similar price, the Tag and Rolex I like and want a bit more for (need to top up the Baja fund). Make me an offer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts