Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Brighton Breeze. Had a top time, people were freindly, everything was well organized, loads a cool different rides and loads to inspire me.

So, to whoever has to sort all this lot out...Thankyou from me and the missis :hangloose

Worth every penny!!!

See you next year :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
brighton breeze

Hi was brillent day couldnt beleave so many turned up , didnt have a van my self as im picking it up next saturday so we parked up at asda and walked got there at about 9am and just walked round till about 7.30 loved every min and was first show for my 12 week old little man , got him a t-shirt lol and the other half a bag but didnt get my self anything lol , was really good for me as loads came through my village {Henfield} loved the sound but next year i will be there with my splitty see y alll there :hangloose
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dubster135 said:
Hi was brillent day couldnt beleave so many turned up , didnt have a van my self as im picking it up next saturday so we parked up at asda and walked got there at about 9am and just walked round till about 7.30 loved every min and was first show for my 12 week old little man , got him a t-shirt lol and the other half a bag but didnt get my self anything lol , was really good for me as loads came through my village {Henfield} loved the sound but next year i will be there with my splitty see y alll there :hangloose
Looks like next year will be even bigger then ;) :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Baza said:
Looks like next year will be even bigger then ;) :hangloose
Yeah, thanks for the pressure Baza ! :incheek:
Glad you enjoyed yourselves, it makes it all worth the blood, sweat and tears,
Neil :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
BREEZE

Hi neil lee evans here mate just got back after six hour journey
the aa fixed van on site :) Top weekend mate enjoyed the marshalling catch you soon keep up the good work INIT BOYO :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
custardbay said:
Hi neil lee evans here mate just got back after six hour journey
the aa fixed van on site :) Top weekend mate enjoyed the marshalling catch you soon keep up the good work INIT BOYO :D
jammy git 6hrs :rolleyes: managed to get back in 8 today :D

glad you all got home o.k,great to see you again matey ;) and fridyo aswell sos couldnt speak much last night,but great to see you there ;) keep in touch now you bunch of Welsh tarts :D :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
custardbay said:
Hi neil lee evans here mate just got back after six hour journey
the aa fixed van on site :) Top weekend mate enjoyed the marshalling catch you soon keep up the good work INIT BOYO :D
Tidy !
Thanks for your help, i cant believe you boys come all that way and put yourselves out to help !
Much love,
Neil :group:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top