Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Patrick Bateman said:
Can someone from the SSVC advise
Of course! I'm always happy to help so I asked a mate the SSVC and here's their answer:

"COOOOOOKIEEEE!"

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIEEEEEEE"

Patrick Bateman said:
can only those in the 'know' answer as I dont want this post hijacked or flamed by some of the muppets that hang on here.
Muppets? Thank goodness for that! I was going to ask Beaker but I didn't. I asked the Cookie Monster. He's in the Sesame Street Van Club :)

He's mailing through a picture of his van when he's been out to take a pic, the food cupboard is quite a sight apparently :)

Hope this helps, although I suspect it probably won't.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
DarrenW said:
Of course! I'm always happy to help so I asked a mate the SSVC and here's their answer:

"COOOOOOKIEEEE!"

Muppets? Thank goodness for that! I was going to ask Beaker but I didn't. I asked the Cookie Monster. He's in the Sesame Street Van Club :)

He's mailing through a picture of his van when he's been out to take a pic, the food cupboard is quite a sight apparently :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
DarrenW said:

"COOOOOOKIEEEE!"

You never fail to make me laugh :lol:

·
Registered
818 Posts
DarrenW said:

"COOOOOOKIEEEE!"

well Patrick you really did ask for that didnt you !! :bandit:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
:lol::lol:

Might actually have pissed myself laughing at that one.

I'll never see the SSVC in the same way again :D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
DarrenW said:

"COOOOOOKIEEEE!"

I don't think that is very helpful at all :mad:

PMSL at Sesame Street Van Club
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love those muppets :coffeecup

·
Registered
13,068 Posts

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
I think I need to look closer at the avatars. I've rubbed my eyes twice but, Arthur Fonzarelli has just appeared on BB's posts.

Don't jump the shark tank Bri!

Shane

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
Absolute CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
well done DW!! :hug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts