Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just got home after a long weekend. I'm bloody knackered but happy.
Thanks go out to;
All the SSVC committee members
Si Bracken, Coops, Lol, Gary, Caff, Karl, Adrian, Big Jon, Filmstar, Lee Evans and mates, Fridolin72, Maharg and Deb, Digger and Ed, Darren, Viking and all his crew and all the other marshals who names escape me in my tired state.
Tony Deakin and Martin Adams for sorting the traders
Rikki for talking for England
Coolair for sponsoring us again
Dave and Cee Eccles for the trophies
Pip for spinning some wicked and very popular tunes
Bad Brown Acid for coming all the way from Liverpool to play for you ( did you enjoy them as much as they enjoyed you ?)
Paul Wisk for bringing the Schimmie
Cheryl for bringing herself and her sister
Nutter Dave for taking photos
And most of all YOU LOT FOR COMING

We have created a monster................

Neil :yawn: :yawn:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, thanks to the New Wave boys for sharing their Drum'n'bass at 2am this morning.
I had to get up and 'ave a word wearing just my pants and teva's. That scared 'em into switching it off ! probably traumatised them too !

Neil :hangloose

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
thanks to you,sue ad all te people that make it what it is mate had a blast apart from that real nice weather comming home

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Just got back :D 8hrs not bad journey back @ all well ! not with the gear on the back aswell ;) better than journey there :crazy:

Thanks 'Neil' for a great show,Your right youve created a monster :D thats why folk like 'Big Jons' involved :incheek:

Brilliant time as usual,and dont forget 10th Brighton Breeze next year! Goona Be Big!

Mouths watering already :D

Glad you all got back o.k,im off now to unpack the disco,and ill see you 'Jon' and Hopefully you 'Neil' @ Ace swapmeet and Slough Swapmeet

Talk soon :hangloose

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
sausage fingers said:
oh yeah, thanks to the New Wave boys for sharing their Drum'n'bass at 2am this morning.
I had to get up and 'ave a word wearing just my pants and teva's. That scared 'em into switching it off ! probably traumatised them too !

Oh my god Neil, PMSL :D

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
Great day out :)
Thanks to all involved in running it.
Thanks for the space Neil & the Green Harts for their hospitality.
360 round trip maiden voyage well
too little sleep zzzz

Does anyone have any more photos of the rod bug with the brown and black interior? :cool:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Thanks Neil for a top show and the VIP parking for the greenhearts was a cool day. :hangloose

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speedman said:
great show, looking forward to 2007 :D

saw a film crew wandering round and one being followed by a blue bug during the day, was it for TV or a Breeze DVD ?
Thanks mate, the film crew was for another Campervan Crisis type show but with a beetle this time.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jon said:
thanks to you,sue ad all te people that make it what it is mate had a blast apart from that real nice weather comming home
You came past us easily.Probably because you where in a bigger boat with a bigger engine. Much love,
Neil and Sue :group:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flat4fanatic said:
Great day out :)
Thanks to all involved in running it.
Thanks for the space Neil & the Green Harts for their hospitality.
360 round trip maiden voyage well
too little sleep zzzz

Does anyone have any more photos of the rod bug with the brown and black interior? :cool:
Glad you made it down. ( unlike Campervan Crisis bus which cant make off its drive)
Let me know when you are on the TV,
Neil

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LARGE said:
Thanks Neil for a top show and the VIP parking for the greenhearts was a cool day. :hangloose
Hi Large, thanks for coming down. Can you let me have the name and address of the guy who won the trophy please.
Neil

·
Registered
836 Posts
sausage fingers said:
Hi Large, thanks for coming down. Can you let me have the name and address of the guy who won the trophy please.
Neil
Give him a PM Neil cause dont have his address sorry mate

Speckyvwfreak

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
got to say the band was absolutely brilliant,had me,gee,rojjie and filmstar dancing to every song.i said to pete they should play lynard skynard ,sweet home alabama,he went home and missed there las t song which was ,yes you guessed it :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tim C said:
A great day out, thanks Neil...

What award did the black rag (Speckyvwfreak's) win?
We do the ten best in the show then the top one from those ten. The Bundersposte van won the best of show.
Neil

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Any idea who's got my flywheel ? ;)

It would seem that a major failure in mobile phone technology meant that Barky and Bloke couldn't get in touch with each other.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nige G said:
Any idea who's got my flywheel ? ;)

It would seem that a major failure in mobile phone technology meant that Barky and Bloke couldn't get in touch with each other.
During the Breeze my bus is like a bomb site. During saturday evening while I was dealing with the evening hassle my missus tidied it up. When I got home this evening guess what I FOUND ? YEP, a flywheel. You called me on saturday and said you had someone else picking it up so I was shocked to find it in my bus.
So, its in Aylesbury.
I wont be doing Ace or Slough swapmeets so lets see what we can sort out. I may be going to Derby in a week or two, Rugby aint that far, meet halfway ?

Neil

1 - 20 of 33 Posts