Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked on another thread but no response so .....

any local knowledge for the best direction to the sea front trade area ?

any recommendations for bars/clubs :D

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
Manzo said:
any recommendations for bars/clubs :D
Pack your pink lycra and head on down to Club Man-o-Manzo. Can't say I've ever been there, but it sounds right up your street!

:p

·
Registered
8,641 Posts
da' Fandango said:
Pack your pink lycra and head on down to Club Man-o-Manzo. Can't say I've ever been there, but it sounds right up your street!

:p
:lol:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Just take a wander, loads of stuff, from memory the bar next the the Honey Club in the arches is good (under the Promenade), then head up towards the Lanes, then into town.... it'll will be busy anywhere thats good!
The Tin Drum in St James is good for a Sunday lunch and a great drop of Guinness....
And don't fret on getting chatted up...ur far to old ;)
Woody.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Yo... ur welcome, I still got the Cadillac yep, aint seen it much for the past year....aint been off me bike! been sat on someones lawn! but whenever I do get down there it starts up n runs good.... deserves better! just moving stuff around to get it under cover then maybe on bags next year!.....
Hope business is good for ya, if im at a loose end sat ill shoot down to Brighton... Oh and this is the best guide...search under Blue Guide to Brighton...or pick it up in a pub...
Enjoy, its a great City! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts