Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what Volksfest is like for picking up parts?
Are there lots of main traders there or is it more of an auto jumble.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, definately going just wondered whether i needed to take loads of cash.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have heard about this show from last year being such a great weekend! I plan to head up for this one with a few friends from my local area. We can only make the Sunday, but still will be good to see the sites!! :crazy:

Scotti.
:hangloose

·
Registered
675 Posts
this show is getting bigger and bigger every year lots of traders lots of cool dubs and lots of great people :D get yourself there :hangloose

·
Registered
938 Posts
Weather forecast is looking promising - looking like its gonna be even bigger again this year. don't forget as well as all the air cooled stuff theres a 30yrs of GTI display,
e mail through the website www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk with the year of your car if you'd like to enter yours.
We're also running the bar/tuck shop ourselves this year so prices will be very reasonable which might save you a bit of transportation weight ?.
Bring anything you may want Pinstriped too, Nefarious will be on hand to demonstrate this black art !!
See y'all there next weekend !.

·
Registered
938 Posts
To all you in the Bristol/Bath area - check out the evening post this thurs ?.
Thanks to everyone who made it to the downs this afternoon, it was a cracking turnout and your support is appreciated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts