Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking after Mum and Dads Budgie whilst they're on hols. The only place to put it was on a worktop next to the microwave (its not as mucky as it sounds we have a kitchen/diner and the microwave is well out of the way)

Obviously we're using the microwave - is it possible to nuke the budgie being so close to the microwave????? :confused:

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
i have visions of that only fools and horses episode :D

oh except that was a canary (spelling wtf!!?) :lol:

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
put it inside and turn it on, budgies are imumne to microwave radiation :incheek:

all the above is a lie.

Dan <that bits true ;)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
chrisanizbug said:
I think you'd have to open the door, and find some way of overriding the saftey switch.. paperclip maybe?
There is no nead to go to that much effort, the budgie will fit nicely inside the microwave :incheek:

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
SPANGLE said:
put it inside and turn it on, budgies are imumne to microwave radiation :incheek:

all the above is a lie.

Dan <that bits true ;)
LMAO......

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Make it a little tin foil hat to be on the safe side :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if you get a cherry tomato or a grape or some other item like those, and you cut it in half and place the cut side down inside the microwave it will spark and burst into flames when you microwave it. it will also break the microwave if you do it to much, so it's only for special occasions.
my friends house at uni had a microwave which didn't turn off when you opened the door. radioactivariffic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts