Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some piccies from yesterday - was a good show, nice and laid back :)
Was messing around with a polarising filter for the piccies, seems to have worked pretty well I reckon....

All of the pics can be found at the Bug Boogie Gallery on the website, here's a couple of tasters

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah, I went with Claire and the kids. It was their first show and they loved it. Well done to Ultra. There were loads of great VW's there.

The jap cars weren't personally my thing, but it was clear they love their cars as much as we do.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ickle AutoManics said:
Cool pics, Just got back been trying to find the loos ;)
He he. They were a bit tight on provision of bogs. It was quite entertaining to watch the people in the queue hopping from one leg to the other.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steveclaire said:
He he. They were a bit tight on provision of bogs. It was quite entertaining to watch the people in the queue hopping from one leg to the other.
Yeah - the "facilities" were the only thing that let the day down IMO - the wife's only got 8 weeks 'til our little uns due, and it was a nightmare for her - the main entrance was a bit of a hike....

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Steveclaire said:
I was gagging for a drink but didn't fancy the multi share toilet facillities ;) :eek:
It was a nice day but I think that a fiver per vehicle would have been more reasonable, probably reduce the loos to a hole in the ground :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts