Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick post to say a BIG thank you to everyone who came along to Bug Boogie on Sunday. After a heart-stopping overnight downpour, the sun shone all day, the ground stayed dry (helped being sandy) and everyone seemed to enjoy the laid back atmosphere which I think captured the spirit of shows of old.

Special thanks to all the Buggy guys who showed up ñ never expected to see so many! Also to the Restowagen crew who, as always, put on a great display. And how many T25/T3s were there????!!!

All round a great day and one we can't wait to repeat next year ñ next time alongside the 911 & Porsche World show.

Thanks everyone ñ you're all stars! :hug:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
a great laid back show and only 6 miles down the road! and i fell in love.

with the black 46 split bug!! i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Great show, was a bit worried as we we're almost the first Dubs to arrive and it was still a bit damp but it brightened up and filled out nicely. Some nice cars there, not too sure about the Jap motors but I still found a few I liked, looking forward to 2007 with the Porkers too :D

My only grumble and its a small one was only 2 portaloos for the whole site, I know there were others available in the Park but felt a few more within the field would be better, but its an easy fix.

Great to see an LTV car getting into the Top 6, well done Dazbugs

good to see a different style of VW being noticed :D

Being only 10 mins down the road is was nice to have a short drive home too :crazy:

The rest of my pics are in the VWShows section of http://www.speedman29.co.uk/ :cool:

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
Speedman said:
My only grumble and its a small one was only 2 portaloos for the whole site
I think you're being a bit unfair with that comment! :tick:

There might have been only 2 portaloos but there was a whole field full of shitters on the right as you drove in! :incheek:

:tick:

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
:lol:

well i`d like to thank LTVVWC (speedman) for inviting me to put my heap amongst there line up, i was honoured :D

i dunno about the 2 portaloos, i know walking round the outer carpark area there was alot of shit, bit big to be rabbits!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ickle AutoManics said:
Yep trees are us, defo more loos next year please :D
Old age has a lot to answer for... Terrible getting incontinent, isn't it? :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
automanics said:
There might have been only 2 portaloos but there was a whole field full of shitters on the right as you drove in! :incheek:

:tick:
mmm. Mind you, I bet they're saying exactly the same (except the 'shitters' were on the left) on their forums (or is that fori?)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Bug Boogie

Great show, great location, great atmosphere and a great mix of cars. Loved the fact there was a '46 Beetle in front of us and next to it a '03 Passat. Very chilled out vibe and the weather cleared up nicely after a bit of a dodgy start !!
Daz ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts