Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know anything about Toothed666 (Neil) buggy from Los Bandidos buggy club...the famous wheelie buggy clip.
this was posted over on buggy.org...
"Neils car is a write off my mate saw it twisted up on the wimbourne road apparently he is fine dont know any more"

·
Registered
606 Posts
SHIT glad he's OK. What a shame that buggy was awesome.

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
buggy.org is back up for now :D
keeps going down for some reason..
good news is.......it was a false alarm about the buggy.
Neil just posted..hes ok and so is the buggy :hangloose
heres his post to the guy.

"Mak tell your mate to take his head out of his asshole it might make him see a bit better. Cars fine just needs new tyre and a bit of paint."

and just to make matters worse..I got the two buggies mixed up...neils has the orange flamed buggy not the black wheelie buggy LOL :smurf:

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
negative pitch said:
Neil has the orange flamed buggy...
What the one next to the blue one in these photos... :D :D :D :D

Couldn't resist the opportunity :D Just for you, Steve :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Neil i'm going to pop round Dan's tommorow so you may find i've swopped your buggy for a y reg silver polo. :moon: :crazy: You have no idea where i live right :D

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
devildriver said:
Neil i'm going to pop round Dan's tommorow so you may find i've swopped your buggy for a y reg silver polo. :moon: :crazy:
:eek:

devildriver said:
You have no idea where i live right :D
No, but I know a man who does ;)

:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
negative pitch said:
no...sorry .....I dont see any blue buggy in the photo...well if you close one eye :D
Like this ;)

:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the corncern guys. Dont use this forum but my mate told me about this post.

Did not seem too bad at the time but my car was written off by the insurance company this week. They were going to take it away and give me the agreed value but i decided to retain the salvage and keep it . Will be back on the road badder and a lot quicker by next summer . Got to get my wifes buggy finished for the volksworld show first though.

The engine is going so if anyone is after a top quality 2000 mile only 1776 motor give me a shout

PS Ill be taking more care of it this time round

Cheers

Neil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts