Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Look how high those rear seats are, hood needs to be that high.

Which is why Buggies shouldn't have rear seats! :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Surely you'd stand back, look at it an think WTF i do that for! Ruins what otherwise is a very nice buggy imo.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
This Buggy is from Holland. I must say it doesn't look quite so bad when you see it in the flesh. I don't think the photo does it any favours :crazy:
We met the guy at Spa this year and I must say that this is a very nicely put together Buggy. Few things that weren't quite to my personal taste, but thats the beauty of Buggies isn't it - build them the way you want ;)

Afraid my Dutch isn't up to much but there are lots of photos of the build up here:
www.schollens-woestijnrat.nl

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not saying the buggy looks bad...in fact it looks really nice...just the hood.
I don't think the photo does it any favours
your telling me !! :D

OOH !! .......look what I found as well...not another pic !! ;)
whos the dodgy looking bloke in the background ?....."you looking at me !!...I say...you looking at me !!" :D
looking at them tyres..I'd say its still being trailerd ? then again..mine aint seen the road yet LOL :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi Neil is that the guy who stopped off at Dan's?

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
negative pitch said:
looking at them tyres..I'd say its still being trailered?
And you can fook right off :lol: Five hour drive to Spa, the last hour of which was in the pissing rain :rolleyes: :( .
New hood performed well though :D

P.S. Don't ask me about the journey home :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
devildriver said:
Hi Neil is that the guy who stopped off at Dan's?
Hi Ryan
Yeah that's the guy ;)

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ooh and I forgot...I aint seen any pics posted about with the hood on yet..unless I have missed a thread someplace ?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yeah that's the guy ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool buggy but that roof looks odd. I was hoping to meet him but the other half needed the car for work so i missed out :( .

·
Registered
606 Posts
negative pitch said:
ooh and I forgot...I aint seen any pics posted about with the hood on yet..unless I have missed a thread someplace ?
Ive seen it and it looks lurvly. Wiffs have done a top job.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
negative pitch said:
Haven't posted any proper pics of the hood yet as the Buggy is stuck down in Kent having the engine rebuild done....

I'll tell you about the journey home later on ;)

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
devildriver said:
Ive seen it and it looks lurvly. Wiffs have done a top job.
:D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Neil you better tell Dan to hurry up or i may have to swop your buggy for my chassis and leave the country. :incheek: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts