Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few pictures of jap cars while i was there, compaired with VWs it seems quite hard to see any real differences between alot of them, but under the bonnet is where it seems to happen..

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

right that`ll do as i dont have any more pics of the jap stuff, it mostly looked the same!

·
www.SS9Design.co.uk
12,555 Posts
Working with sister-title Japanese Performance magazine meant we could hold both shows at the same venue and that your fiver entry meant you could peruse the world of jap cars, if you were that way inclined!
Although not exactly my thing, I quite enjoyed seeing the jap stuff on display.

Next year we're doubling up with 911 & Porsche World, so your fiver will gain you access to the best VWs AND Porsche's, all at the same venue. Now that one I'm looking forward to!!

ps
I was hoping for a Subaru-powered T25 to pull into the arena so Tony could explain how it was the bastard offspring of the two magazines!

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Paul Knight said:
Next year we're doubling up with 911 & Porsche World, so your fiver will gain you access to the best VWs AND Porsche's, all at the same venue. Now that one I'm looking forward to!!
Was a GREAT show ! and good news about Porsche world next year :cool: , we decided to camp @ Wellington country park on the Sat night in the woods had a BBQ may be a deal could be struck to include this in the price next year for those that want it ?? well done to ALL those involved :) :hangloose

·
www.SS9Design.co.uk
12,555 Posts
I will be sorting camping for next year. To be honest, I hadn't even considered it until I turned up and saw the campers! It looked like a nice site, so I hope it'll work out well.

ps - I liked this
- might have to make one of those the next 'family car' ;)

oh and how mad was this ratter!

the pic doesn't do it justice - i know a lot of people didn't get the whole hoodride jap car thing !:crazy:

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Autohausdolby said:
Coool! I *heart* Stageas :)

Darren, have you got that picture of the one with the R34 front end fitted? That rules!
MMMMMmmmmmm

I love those Foresters too :D

Always had a thing for these:

Pajero Evos :D There's a white one I have seen a couple of times round here, really low (for one of those :lol: ) with big alloys on. Super cool, must try to find it to get a pic :D

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Paul Knight said:
I will be sorting camping for next year. To be honest, I hadn't even considered it until I turned up and saw the campers! It looked like a nice site, so I hope it'll work out well.
Yeah hard standing , electrical hook up / light , clean toilets/ showers all good !

·
Registered
272 Posts
Empi76 said:
Yeah hard standing , electrical hook up / light , clean toilets/ showers all good !
I was camping there on Saturday night - Didn't realise that there was a show on! Got a bit of a shock on Sunday AM when I saw loads of VWs turn up. Bit of a result really :)

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Paul Knight said:
oh and how mad was this ratter!

the pic doesn't do it justice - i know a lot of people didn't get the whole hoodride jap car thing !:crazy:
is that what that was about? i thought to myself, bit odd that someone should ruin an expensive car like that by doing a halfords spraycan job on it :lol:

if porsches are there next year, the fact that im only 4 miles down the road i will deffinatly be there!!!!!!! although maybe we`ll try and book less mud :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts