Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopper has been making a noise when running about. it's like a low hum crossed with a groan. not wheezy n he's healthy. so is it like a "yay i'm having fun" noise? i didn't think bunny's even made any noises, bar screaming when a fox or summat gets them:confused:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
My old housemate's rabbits used to kind of growl when they got excited.

Odd creatures.

·
Registered
40,653 Posts
Mine just buzzzzzzzzzesssss....Oh I see :incheek:

Mine thumps when he's grumpy, he's to old to do anything else though, never heard a peep out of him.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vicster said:
Mine just buzzzzzzzzzesssss....Oh I see :incheek:

Mine thumps when he's grumpy, he's to old to do anything else though, never heard a peep out of him.
:lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Eric does that noise too,especially when hes excited,he thinks the football is his girlfriend if you know what I mean! and I found him attached to the 3 year olds leg the other day having a very nice time :eek:

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
the grunting is probably excitement!! Or feeling frisky!! :eek: :D thuming can be associated with fear and warning!! The thump travels underground to warn all other bunnies there is danger about!! :crazy:

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
wagvr6 said:
mine does the humming noise as well ,apparently its there happy sound ,

anyone managed to hypnotise there rabbit yet ?,
tee hee!! its cool wen u can do that!! u lie them on there back innit?? and they go all putty like!! :D

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh can do that with hopster. just lay him over on his back and stroke both sides of his face n he goes kind of comatose:lol: i do it for trimming his nails :)

so general consensus is he's a happy bunny too. yay i'm a good bunny owner :coffeecup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts