Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
terrific
just had my bus stolen from off my drive sometime while i was at work
now waiting for the old bill to fill out report , feel sick but hungry at the same time.......... wierd.
checked the insurance i havent got it insured for what its worth , ment to get it raised at my last renewel and you know what its like you dont get round to it (well i didnt)

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
not another :mad:

will keep an eye out, maybe someone could make this sticky with the reg number in the title?

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
Gutted. :(

I've copied this ad to the STOLEN section over on Retro-Rides forums.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Not another.

Probably stolen to order, am out and about tomorrow throughout West & East Yorkshire, will keep eyes peeled as you never know where it could be headed.

Absolutley gutter for ya :(

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just had a bath and a beer , still pissed off but im clean . thanks for replys chaps and chapets. the camper is always boxed in at night with my work van to prevent this happening .my uncle lives near by and he saw the back of it go past his house between 12 and 3. now off to watch telly cant be arsed with vee dubs at the mo .

·
Registered
107 Posts
sorry to hear about that I had a car nicked about 6 years ago and I know how you feel woke up one morning looked out of the window and saw an empty space out side my house were my car was park my hart just sank and I was still paying for it

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
sorry to ear that m8 there are some wasters out there ive got the look of it and reg so will keep eye out down in derby ,yu never know the cops might even do there job and find it , crossed fingers for yu m8.

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Shit :(

Well I'll make sure everyone in the Ipswich club finds out and in Norfolk too, as well as here.

Hope you find it :(

In fact thinking about it, I'm sure I've met you before/seen this bug a year ago at a meet on old felixtowe beach/car park?

·
Registered
10,096 Posts
Fucks sake :(

Followed you to the volksworld show this year (after you followed me for a while, and I got lost), it seemed a lovely van.

Eyes peeled in Bristol.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Sorry to hear about that dude. People are horrible :( Fingers crossed you get it back dude or atleast find it in one piece :hug:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts