Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
167,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've added a new forum . . .

The idea is that BEFORE parting with any cash you can ask (by posting a thread) in the new forum if anyone has had dealings with the seller/trader or buyer you're about to deal with.

If you don't know a buyer or seller (even by reputation) then please ask for 'references' in the BUYERS/SELLERS FEEDBACK FORUM

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/forumdisplay.php?f=59

A genuine Buyer or Seller won't be offended at you checking them out. ;)

However, we ask that you only relate 'first hand' knowledge - no "a friend of mine said his mate bought something off this bloke" type stuff and remember if you 'recommend' someone and the deal goes Pete Tong- the buyer/seller might be asking YOU why YOU recommended them. So please think carefully before replying.

ANY ABUSE OF THIS FORUM WILL GET YOU KICKED OFF VZi - NO SECOND CHANCE . . . so please, no using it to 'diss' competitors ;)

We don't have time to get involved in 'rivalry' or 'squabbles' - it will just be easier to bounce your ass(es) outta here . . . so PLEASE STICK TO 'FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE/FACTS'

This will be the only warning you get - THINK before you post ;)

We're just trying to make VZi a safe place to do business - and surely that's what EVERYONE wants ;)

SOME MORE ADVICE

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!

2) Name and address including postcode.

3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

We suggest you DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Thanks for reading

VZi Admin. Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI ALL NOT SURE IF I'M IN THE RIGHT FORUM AS I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT I'M LOOKING TO BUY A SPLIT SCEEN CAMPER AS IT HAS BEEN A LIFE LONG DREAM AND NOW I'M IN A POSITION TO BUY ONE.
THE QUESTION I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS WHAT ARE MY BEST OPTIONS? SHALL I IMPORT? WHATS THE CHEAPEST OPTION AND WHAT COUNTRY IF I IMPORT?? AND I DONT MIND IF SHES SCRUFFY AND NEEDS ALOT OF WORK. I LOOK FORWARD TO SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE IN THE KNOW?? THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME, ANDY....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Any tips on how to get me money back from a lying shit peddler?

Or do i use the return address on the package "old skool"?

Gutted that the first transaction on here leads to £40 out of pocket and being filled full of shit!! :(

Thanks guys

·
walking the black dog
65,309 Posts
Any tips on how to get me money back from a lying shit peddler?

Or do i use the return address on the package "old skool"?

Gutted that the first transaction on here leads to £40 out of pocket and being filled full of shit!! :(

Thanks guys
Hi Bertie, was the item you purchased advertised on here?

Your first call would be to start a thread of your own on this part of the forum with some details of what happened.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
All sorted now thanks :) :)
Thanks to twon i managed to contact his mate who sorted me out with the lads email.
Money arrived ten mins ago!
Took a bloody month but hey ho :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.