Discussion Starter · #1 ·
daughter doing A level in photography
she been using 35mm till now but needs to go to digital
what peoples views on this camera
Fuji FinePix S20 Pro £170 second hand

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I'd go for a s/h Fuji S7000. This model has been superceded now & you should be able to pick up a bargain.
It has a hot shoe, and all the manual/auto settings she could possibly use. It has good optics and some nice features. I've been using digital Fujis for about 10 years and that particular model for the last 18 mnths and they have never let me down.

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
justbuggin said:
I'd go for a s/h Fuji S7000. This model has been superceded now & you should be able to pick up a bargain.
It has a hot shoe, and all the manual/auto settings she could possibly use. It has good optics and some nice features. I've been using digital Fujis for about 10 years and that particular model for the last 18 mnths and they have never let me down.
yeh but it does it have a sync port?

our college uses S20 pro's......there not brilliant but they do what you need.... :D :D

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
justbuggin said:
No but a 10 quid hot shoe/pc adapter sorts that out. The cameras are virtually identical and often come up a lot cheaper
hot shoe adapters are pants.....they allways fall of.....i mean sync cables have habit of falling out anyway.....why double the problem.... :incheek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts