Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm honoured to have been nominated for MR VZI. Since the day Sir BB set out the vision for this forum, the world has seen the swiftest advance of democratic institutions in forum history. And the ordinary members are proud to have played their role in this great story of rise of the forums.

Our forum stood guard on tense internet borders; we spoke for the rights of poster of VW trivia and the posts regarding the colour of underwear; we aided the rise of new threads on the ruins of tyranny. And all the cost and sacrifice of that struggle has been worth it, because, from Ardvark lovers to Zambisian gazelle sniffers, we've gained the right to post that freedom brings across the forums.

In this century, freedom to post threads outside of the mention of VWS is once again assaulted by enemies determined to roll back generations of democratic progress. Once again, we're responding to an internet campaign of fear with an internet campaign of freedom and/or revolution. And once again, we will shall see tyranny defeated.
(Insert Applause.)

I want to express my gratitude to several people, firstly whoever put my name forward first, I know you will never ever admit to it in public because the reprisals could be devastating, but I do appreciate your efforts.

Secondly, whoever it is in the ëotherí camp supplying me with all this dodgy info regarding my main rival, it is good to see that some people are not intimidated by threat of violence, yes the ëBarnet Stranglerí does resort to those tactics.

Thirdly all those that risked derision and voted for me publicly.

Recently our forum observed the rise of a great evil, and this became a great turning point in our history. We still remember a proud forum covered in smoke and ashes, a fire across the browsers, and posters who spent their final moments on the threads fighting the enemy. We still remember the men who rejoiced in every trolling thread and those who used other names to gain our favour, and we remember the mods rising to the challenge.
And we remember the calling that came to us on that day, and continues to this hour: We will confront this ëBarnet Stranglerí and to you all I saY we will not tire, or rest, until the war on the forum is won.

I thank you all.
(Insert Applause.)

·
Registered
46,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarrenW said:
What kind of name is that?! :lol:

Oh, and DarrenW would like it known that he has never sniffed a Zambesian Gazelle. He sat in a Singer Gazelle once though, in a scrapyard in Yorkshire.
My mum had a Singer once..... sewing machine.

·
Registered
46,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
totalybuggered said:
just like all political speechezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apathetic quite apathetic. :rolleyes:

No wonder we have a tosser for a prime minister.

·
Registered
46,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
totalybuggered said:
quite funny really cos my brother could be a future mep tosser :D
p.a to the current one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sounds about right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts