Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1, Will it be possible to fix a T25 front double passenger seat into the front of a changeover (72) bay window walk through camper without too much hassle (ie welding new mounts etc?). If it is hassle anybody got any ideas how to make the front of a walk through bay seat 3 people other than the accesory middle seat by Bluebird which looks uncomfortable?

2, Any idea on the best shocks for the above lowered (a lot) to give a semi decent ride and to stop bottoming out?

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Have you actually measured the width of a T25 double seat, will it go in the space available as the T25 body is quite a lot wider than a Bay. From memory when I was upgrading my T25 the double seat fits onto the standard seat runners and attached to the bulkhead with a clip in a similar manner to the Bay single seat. If the runners are compatible then it shouldn't be too much to swap over.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. The only problem I have is with it being a walk-through where would the right hand side of the base attach to?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
In a T25 the seat fitted to the runners on the seat box and simply overhung the space in between. There was however a bracket attaching the back to the bulkhead, mine had a full width bulkhead but variously had single and double passenger seats as and when I was able to find them at shows

1 - 4 of 4 Posts