Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,661 Posts
I might be wrong,but is it a devon moonraker? Possibly not as the roof hasn't got the concertina fabric,but the seats/roof struts and bunks look right to me.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Looks to me like a home-built interior at some point, i havent come across an interior where the cooker comes up out of one of the back seats like that. That dont mean it aint genuine of course, just that i havent seen one, my opinion is only valid for my own purposes and cannot be duplicated in a court of law, either in Great Britain, or the ****** Kingdom and Northern Ireland. This opinion is also void in certain EU countries where i may have business interests :D

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Its not a Moonraker but could well be a Devon but material in curtains looks like its a Danbury used same roofs on some models

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
it is most definantly a danbury, the roof and sink confirm this although its a later style wood than the ones you noramlly see, but it is definatly a danbury. Oh and its a converted panle van too. In my opinion not worth buying too much money now.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TRADESIZE said:
it is most definantly a danbury, the roof and sink confirm this although its a later style wood than the ones you noramlly see, but it is definatly a danbury. Oh and its a converted panle van too. In my opinion not worth buying too much money now.
Danbury eh!......I wasn't gonna bid on it, but a friend of mine has just bought a bus with the same roof, and wanted to know what it was? My mates canvas is well tatty though, any idea who might stock replacement canvases?

Thanks for everyones help - Rich

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
Deffo a danbury roof; our old danbury had custom interior though, so i can't say anytihng else on that.

Bear in mind though, that that type of Danbury roof looks VERY similar to the later style of Devon roof - but if you buy a canvas for a Devon roof, it won't fit the danbury - and vice versa!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts