Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a chromed chain wheel for my camper van can anyone on here make me one and if so how much??and when ?
like this but all chain :D

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
fingy mate......ive used one and they are such a pain to use.....then again im a big puff..... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
fingy mate......ive used one and they are such a pain to use.....then again im a big puff..... :D :D :D :D
i dont care i want one i want it the sixe of the van wheel too

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
I have a strange feeling they aren't legal over here... best check it out just to be sure :)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Al said:

Kinda like the star of david next to the iron cross! interesting.
its a pentical star of david is 6 pointed

id love a chain wheel in my van i have fat stubby claws so it wouldnt matter to me .. :D

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,891 Posts
mountney used to make them(70,s)grant still make them in 3 and 4 spoke silver and gold.BUT they are not legal in this counrty for road use,mainly due to the nasty chest injurys they cause in accidents. :eek:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
buggypete said:
.BUT they are not legal in this counrty for road use,mainly due to the nasty chest injurys they cause in accidents. :eek:
and a alloy spoke wood rimmed wheel will not splinter into a thousand bits and impael you:rolleyes:
could make one for you but will check with my mot man in the morning. would need a boss of some sort and what dia and dish do you want?
cheers rob

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
judgie said:
and a alloy spoke wood rimmed wheel will not splinter into a thousand bits and impael you:rolleyes:
could make one for you but will check with my mot man in the morning. would need a boss of some sort and what dia and dish do you want?
cheers rob
i wanrt it the same size as a camper van steering wheel is there a way it could use one and lint it al into the wheel?? is the wheel metal under the plastic ??

·
Registered
433 Posts
split bus?

Is it for a split bus?
I've got a tatty split wheel for sale and could easily make a chain wheel outta that if u wanted :D
they are metal under the plastic, use the center(if its not all ally, i will check in a mo) and copy the dia and spokes from the rest!
waddaya think?

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mike lowe said:
Is it for a split bus?
I've got a tatty split wheel for sale and could easily make a chain wheel outta that if u wanted :D
they are metal under the plastic, use the center(if its not all ally, i will check in a mo) and copy the dia and spokes from the rest!
waddaya think?
late bay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts