Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
As title please post me pics of your 1303 bugs to perv over , I love em :hangloose , any condition , stock , German Look , Cal look, anything!

Cheers!! :hangloose

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Bugs , My mate had a Yellow 1303 the same as that one in about 1987 , thats why I wanted one!

Gonzalofv , you need to host your pic somewhere on the net , ie photobucket or sony imagesation (www.imagestation.com) , then you can use the img tags to post it up here once you know the image url. PS if its the car in your avatar I really want to see it , so why dont you email it to me and I'll host it for you , and post it up too!

email [email protected]

Cheers

Any more '03s out there????

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooops , that didnt work. :hangloose

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Robbo , thats a very very nice looking car , something like that would suit me down to the ground!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gonzalofv Ive hosted this pic of your bug , hope you dont mind!

Its gorgeous , by the way , pretty rare with a factory fit sunroof too!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice , r u still running the fuel injection?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
My 03 before i sold her. Been seriously thinking of buying and resto'ing a 03 german looker....i wish.

And how i planned her to look if i had kept her .....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RoboVW , that was a nice looking car , nice 70s period accessories on her too.

Any more?

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Unfortunately my rallye yellow '75 1303 is in storage at the moment, minus it's wings. If it was'nt i'd definately post a couple of pics. Can't wait to have her back on the road.
Love the pics of the bronze 1303 above. That period back window vent looks brilliant, gutted as i passed one by on eBay about a month back. Wish that i'd got it now!! :( Must be a Kamei accessory. :hangloose

1 - 20 of 30 Posts