Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im staying at my mums this week and the sky went tits on friday!!!!
i was forced to listen to 3 hours of dodgy soaps followed by the most appaling graham norton reality cack!!!!
today i just watched the news!!! now theres dancing on ice!!!!

ffs can the bbc and itv not think of anything unique???? im sick to death of has been "celebs" singing dancing skating for votes!!!!

put something interesting on!!! what happened to sunday documentaries and things like scrap heap challenge!!! at least they have variety!!!

please i dont want to see anymore bollox presented by grahame norton (dodgy look a like singers!! come on thats scraping the barrell)

i have got a great idea for a show though!!!!
its where useless programme selectors and executives have to run... basically running man with tv execs!!!! and elephant guns:incheek:

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
Well, if your biggest problem in life is not much on the telly, then I say you are doing all right.

Go & get a DVD of 'The long way round' with Ewan McGregor & Charlie Borman. After seeing the people they meet on their travels you might look at life a little differently.

It made me stop & think. It also killed a few hours of otherwise shite TV!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.