Volkszone Forum banner

Can you buy ball joint rubber gaitors seperately?

622 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Juno
Haven't seen any on GSF's webshop.

Do you have to buy the ball joints as well?

Its for an early bay window type2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Heritage, Status, Coolair all do them. I'm sure GSF used to do them, but clearly not anymore.
Try Cool Air. I know they do them for Type 1s. I think they're offering free postage at the moment too. :hangloose
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.