Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with this, I have a 6ish year old ball of cute white fluff, who has taken to not using her cat litter tray, she would rather use the area around it instead!

How can I help her see the error of her ways and get her to use it, she tends to be out for most of the day and in at night (for the sake of her bravery as she's a bit timid) and doesn't use the facitilies every night, so this is more of an intermitant problem and we only occasionaly get treated to cat wee and poo.

Any suggestions welcome (yes even the sarcastic ones as they usually make me smile, giggle or occasionally wet myself!)

Shona M

·
Registered
142 Posts
When one of our cats starting "missing" the litter tray we bought one of those enclosed jobbies with a flap on the front. Apparantly cats are sensitive little souls and like their privacy when making a bathroom visit :rolleyes:

Anyway it seemed to solve the problem.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had one of those when we first got the cat, apparently the litter tray was bobby trapped to have walls that moved inwards when she sat down to squat!

It's a good job she's a cute cat or she'd have been out on her ear ages ago (only joking!)

SM

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
put the try against a wall and create a barrier against the other sides so the tray is the only area there n has to be used. also might be worth getting her checked out as it is unusual for a cat that's previously been spot on to start having accidents :hangloose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts