Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple of shots of the tow car :)

re-chassised by Cuban Pete's Speedshop ;) sticking wth the stock diesel 4 banger, possibly with a veg oil kit

apparantly the new ride is a little soft - hopefully comfortable, compared to how it was before... she's got a 650mile round trip towing a trailer to do 5/6 times a year :lol:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Might have missed someit.... what u towing?

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
???

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
You driven a landy in the wind before ? Very interesting. You feel it moving with the wind and instinctivly correct it, only it's not moved it's only floating around on the tyres :D

Looks sweet, used to know a lass with a 90 which was painted pink and had smarties painted all over it. Once when I was round hers she was working on it, standing on the bumper and leaning into the engine bay (she was quite short). I heard a slight scream and looked round to see her legs sticking out and kicking wildly. She'd leaned a little far and it ate her :lol:

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aye, my folks had a LWB safari since before i was born and Cuban Pete's dad used to have a bare metalled series 1, so we're fully prepared :lol:

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
we run 3 130´s over here, towing upto 3 tonnes on a ifor trailer.. sweet tow cars.. but dont the foot wells get hot ??? :eek:

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
I've been driving a Defender 110 '54 plate lately too. Weird thing. :crazy: Will make playing with whatever's behind it more fun though! :D

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweet :D

Bare metaled Series 1 would be lovely :D
It was :D not sure what happened to it in the end, but it's gone :(

we used to tool about on the farm in it, doors off, bonnet off :lol:

but then, we also used to 'play' Indiana Jones.. dragging behind a tractor mower, and blowing stuff up with black powder :lol: not to mention the flamethrower we made.. :lol:

basically the toys just get more expensive/dangerous the older we get :lol:

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
It was :D not sure what happened to it in the end, but it's gone :(

we used to tool about on the farm in it, doors off, bonnet off :lol:

but then, we also used to 'play' Indiana Jones.. dragging behind a tractor mower, and blowing stuff up with black powder :lol: not to mention the flamethrower we made.. :lol:

basically the toys just get more expensive/dangerous the older we get :lol:
Did you grow up to become a Brainiac ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts