Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fancy some cool photos of thier car being taken in the Croydon Area? I've just bought myself a rig, this is for fixing the camera to the car (via vacum suckers) to get shots with really cool motion blur, for examples have a look at Matt Watkinsons site, he is a master of these shots...

http://www.mattwatkinson.com/

...I'd really like to do a shoot of this type with an ACVW to give the rig an airing and help my portfolio. What's in it for you? Well you'll get some cool photos of your ride and it will only take a couple of hours of your time. If the results are particlary spectacular we could always action off a couple of framed prints for Brads.

I don't care if it's show shiney or hood ride ratty as long as it's a cool VW. If anyone hasn't seen any of my work then mosey on over here... www.grantgb.com

Cheers, Nick.

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
If you need a car end of november i would do it but too much on this weekend dude...

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
badbeachbuggy said:
Anyone fancy some cool photos of thier car being taken in the Croydon Area? I've just bought myself a rig, this is for fixing the camera to the car (via vacum suckers) to get shots with really cool motion blur, for examples have a look at Matt Watkinsons site, he is a master of these shots...

http://www.mattwatkinson.com/

...I'd really like to do a shoot of this type with an ACVW to give the rig an airing and help my portfolio. What's in it for you? Well you'll get some cool photos of your ride and it will only take a couple of hours of your time. If the results are particlary spectacular we could always action off a couple of framed prints for Brads.

I don't care if it's show shiney or hood ride ratty as long as it's a cool VW. If anyone hasn't seen any of my work then mosey on over here... www.grantgb.com

Cheers, Nick.
For Brads you say ??

I'm sure that Rotter could make an appearance when he's had his MOT.

That sort of thing any good for you ??

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
can always use the ghia mate or if you fancy some fun donught shots could drag the bm out

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Nick,

I'm based in Farnborough, but could make the trip up on Sunday, I'm free all day/eve? Could probably do Saturday but need to be in Reading by 3. Drop me a PM if you need me, gotta say, I'd love some pics done ;) :D

In this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts