Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
I think shes good, liked the "I can do that girl" the translator bit was funny if not a bit border line racist but then again who gives a shit!

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
I've only seen the adverts, but wouldnt watch it as the bits advertised are all just rip offs of little britain.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I enjoyed it tonight, to be honest.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
really gets on my nerves after about 30 seconds...everyone i work with loves it and it drives me insane....that and the way thier all obsessed with 'Grand Slam' the 70's welsh rugby tour film...was funny in 1976, but having to spend all day with people who communicate by qouting it all the time gets f*&%$ing annoying after a year or two....
sorry...touched a nerve...rant over..

·
Registered
10,096 Posts
I watched all 30 minutes of it today. I found this series much less funny than the last (the last series was bearable, but nothing better)

Most of the sketches tonight were not funny, and fairly predictable as well.
Especially the not so funny and overstretched to fill 5 minutes translation sketch near the end. It was never going to be funny, but they could have only made it a few seconds long instead.

·
Registered
352 Posts
cannot even watch the trailer ,don't know why but i detest her. she should be dragged around the streets on a cart and rocks thrown at her :tick: can't take to her at all, but it might just be me

1 - 20 of 36 Posts