Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love my cat, she sends me bonkers!!!!!

Got up from the coffee table the other day, she's under my feet and not wanting to stand on her, fell over, face meets coffee table..........OW!

f***&*^%$%$£%^&&*(*kin CATS!

j :rolleyes:

Had a black eye for 2 weeks!!!!! :coffeecup
 

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ruby Soho said:
our kitten keeps trying to crawl in to our mouths....? :crazy:
NOW THAT is bonkers.....sorry Ruby! :crazy:

j :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
janski said:
NOW THAT is bonkers.....sorry Ruby! :crazy:

j :D
it fave thing was to run from one end of the place to the other, start in the living room and belt it to the corner of the bedroom over the bed.....great game untill rob got a taller bed and it did a proper cartoon splat on the side of the bed then slid down in a heap on the floor!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Too ease said problems simply wrap a chord around cat's, Kittens kneck with some little force and leave to stand for aprox. 15 mins. et voila no more anoying feline bollocks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
dubjunky said:
Too ease said problems simply wrap a chord around cat's, Kittens kneck with some little force and leave to stand for aprox. 15 mins. et voila no more anoying feline bollocks
i used to say 'the best cats a dead 'un'. but once you've got one they are very entertaining :D
 

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your replys have amused me...........cheerse guys and Ruby, yeah mine does the same i.e. running around the house............bonkers!!!! :tick:

j :D
 

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
p.s. just got rid of carpet in the frnt room,,,,,,replaced with wood.......he he ........should see her slip..........he he.....evil laugh!

j :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
janski said:
As much as I love my cat, she sends me bonkers!!!!!

Got up from the coffee table the other day, she's under my feet and not wanting to stand on her, fell over, face meets coffee table..........OW!

f***&*^%$%$£%^&&*(*kin CATS!

j :rolleyes:

Had a black eye for 2 weeks!!!!! :coffeecup
I always accidentally end up with one on the end of my shoe and accidentally boot them, then they leg it :lol: They get under your feet all the time! The worst is when they leg it down the stairs at the same time as you and you almost go arse over tit :lol:
 

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sisterpsychosis said:
I always accidentally end up with one on the end of my shoe and accidentally boot them, then they leg it :lol: They get under your feet all the time! The worst is when they leg it down the stairs at the same time as you and you almost go arse over tit :lol:
She did it again today!!!!!! Although I didnt fall over!!!!! :rolleyes:

She out now with the fireworks.....MAY let her in a mo!

j :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,286 Posts
janski said:
p.s. just got rid of carpet in the frnt room,,,,,,replaced with wood.......he he ........should see her slip..........he he.....evil laugh!

j :D
They slip even more with sellotape on the bottoms of their feet .. Never done it meself of course :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,326 Posts
ExiledWool said:
one is currently in my shoe
Ours did that as kittens, when feet weren't already present ;)

My cats have recently become too dumb to function, and the legendary kitty balance is completely usurped by them regularly falling off easy perches. Absolutely hilarious to watch!
 

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got fireworks going off outside and she's going even MORE bonkers!!!!

Let her out, coz she miows at the door.........serve her right.......happens each year......comes in distresesd.....honestly!!!!! :rolleyes:

j :hug: .....love her though!!!!!

j :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,019 Posts
My old cat Mossop who lives with my folks has just started eating cat litter :confused: the vet said change the litter to paper, she is 16 & a bit daft now, I'd love another cat but they drive so fast through the village they only last a year :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
dubjunky said:
Too ease said problems simply wrap a chord around cat's, Kittens kneck with some little force and leave to stand for aprox. 15 mins. et voila no more anoying feline bollocks
I quite agree. There's only one place for cats and that's under the front wheels of my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
And whilst I'm on the subject, I've yet to meet the cat owner who can justify why I should put up with their pointless pets shitting in my garden, digging up my plants and raping my bin bags. Can any of you?
There doesn't appear to be a 'miserable bastard' smiley that can be used at this point.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top