Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read in the paper Boris Johnson has signed up for it.

Blooming marvellous ... he is my Hero :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
I heard on Radio 1 that the 'Hoff' was being paid millions to go on either Celebrity Big Brother or 'Get me outta here'. He really is trying to make a come back isn't he! :D Saying that it would be fun to watch.

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
tugboat_tam said:
I heard on Radio 1 that the 'Hoff' was being paid millions to go on either Celebrity Big Brother or 'Get me outta here'. He really is trying to make a come back isn't he! :D Saying that it would be fun to watch.
I heard the Hoff was going to be on Big Brother. It's going to go down in history is Big Bro's finest hour, if they do.

I reckon there should be an International Hoff day, where we all eat cheese, run slowly, pull the skin back off our faces, and roll up our sleeves...

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
girlofleisure said:
Adam Ant too apparently!
I realise he might need the work but he's only just come out of a very dark period.I would be worried for his health if he got involved with BB. :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
funky munky said:
I heard the Hoff was going to be on Big Brother. It's going to go down in history is Big Bro's finest hour, if they do.

I reckon there should be an International Hoff day, where we all eat cheese, run slowly, pull the skin back off our faces, and roll up our sleeves...
I reckon they will pull in so many viewers if they get him. Just to see him with the ladies would be eye watering! Watch this space as they say. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts