Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on ch 5 the noo ;)

bring back memories :) not the Celtic ones I might add :incheek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
SOREHEED said:
hello and welcome ;) that's exactly what the hoops are ...............

Tosh :incheek:
I take it that you are from the blue side :rolleyes:

Don't worry, they were going to do a Rangers legends side but couldn't find anyone to make the team :D :incheek:

Cheers for the welcome :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MacTosh said:
I take it that you are from the blue side :rolleyes:

Don't worry, they were going to do a Rangers legends side but couldn't find anyone to make the team :D :incheek:

Cheers for the welcome :hangloose
Tosh[fook there's that name again :eek: ] Mckinley :eek: legend :eek: FFnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr :incheek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Have you got sky tv?
I got near the remote this evening and found "ESPN" classics and watched England v Australia from 1973 (rugby)....they seem to have allsorts of vintage sport on there.

As you were.


:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,339 Posts
c'mon lads......less of the hoops v's blues stuff eh?

it is a charity game after all.........




....and it's obvious that the 'mighty reds' are far better than any scottish side anyways.

















































:incheek: :moon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
passatman said:
c'mon lads......less of the hoops v's blues stuff eh?

it is a charity game after all.........

....and it's obvious that the 'mighty reds' are far better than any scottish side anyways.

:incheek: :moon:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about my home side, St Johnstone? The biggest most successful club in the perth area!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
Did anybody seriously find that an entertaining game? I sat the whole way through it, now all i can think about is the pending old age and how we shouldnt do try to do stuff we 'used' to be good at!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
passatman said:
c'mon lads......less of the hoops v's blues stuff eh?

it is a charity game after all.........

....and it's obvious that the 'mighty reds' are far better than any scottish side anyways.

:incheek: :moon:
sorry dude but it will always be there, as long as we can have a bit of banter it's cool we live,drink,and work together every day ;)

ps it was the Liverpool legends I remember,I used to frequent Anfield when the likes of Dalglish,souness Rush etc,etc were pissing on all and sundry :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
SOREHEED said:
sorry dude but it will always be there, as long as we can have a bit of banter it's cool we live,drink,and work together every day ;)
Very true, all a bit of fun. That is until old firm day! ;)

I'm happy at the moment as we done you lot 2 nil. Should keep me going till Ibrox :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,339 Posts
there's always one team that's really shit compared to the other.............a bit like comparing the 'mighty reds' with the 'lucky, dirty bastard reds'.............. :D :moon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
passatman said:
there's always one team that's really shit compared to the other.............a bit like comparing the 'mighty reds' with the 'lucky, dirty bastard reds'.............. :D :moon:
Spot on with that, thank God we are not the really shit one! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MacTosh said:
Very true, all a bit of fun. That is until old firm day! ;)

I'm happy at the moment as we done you lot 2 nil. Should keep me going till Ibrox :D
you should be at Mcdairmid :tick: supporting your local ;)

I know Oweny Coyle very well ;) he needs guys like you ;) support him :)
ps yer goin well at the mo,so go there.

Love Kenneth xx :moon:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top