Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a shame he's in it really, otherwise I'd be quite enjoying it. Or enjoying it more...

His old man looks like a cool old bloke. Nice bikes and a lovely ratty old suitcase. The isle of man, more motorbikes. Shame ballbag is in it, it really is.....

·
VZ Staff
24,155 Posts
He's not that bad...and the show is quite interesting.

·
ready for the off....
36,573 Posts
At least Ewan Mcgregor's not in it :D
Ewan Mcgregor is a much bigger twat than Bug Eyed Boorman will ever be...

he allowed that stick insect, stupid, never ridden a bike in her life, wife to join them on the last TV run across 'lots of mud and shit'...

She couldnt park a Fiat 500 in Wimbledon High Street ;)

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
My dog's a bitch (aren't they all) and is already aware of 'my love' for her.
Ah - that explains it. I mistook the pink colour on my monitor. Confused a bitches inflamed fanny for dog lipstick. My bad.

Anyone know where i can get a pan-tilt-zoom surveillance camera with onboard web server thats got a better resolution that this shit?

:D:D

·
Registered
826 Posts
He got a ride on the Shoreham life boat which is oposite my house, think he turned up on a London bus.

Surely he is just getting paid for having a laugh and fair play to the bloke. Bet there are loads of people on here who would like to do this and get paid

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
15,990 Posts
His old man looks like a cool old bloke. Nice bikes and a lovely ratty old suitcase. The isle of man, more motorbikes. Shame ballbag is in it, it really is.....
John Boorman is a legendary director!

Everyone should see these...

The General (1998)
Hope and Glory (1987)
The Emerald Forest (1985)*
Excalibur (1981)*
Deliverance (1972)
Hell in the Pacific (1968)
Point Blank (1967)

The only downside being that he also directed Zardoz. We all have our off days I suppose.

(*Contains traces of Charlie Boorman - may offend viewers of a sensitive nature)

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.