Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.x2c-uk.com/memberz.htm

...::: Dollarz :::...

Lives in Croydon, Surrey
Drives a Corsa on 20's

Marky :::...

Lives in Croydon, Surrey
Drives a Lambo'd 206

Im lost fair enough there into there cars but a lambod 206 oh maybe a crazy engine conversion no! the fcuker has lambo doors on his pug 206 lol this site is great!!!

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Check out the modelz bit ... proper chav slappers, have you met any famous people?
List the footballers names! lol

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Each to their own and all that, if you love plastic pre formed poo poo like they do then hey, good luck to them. The corsa 2nd from the bottom must wiegh in at least 2tons.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
VW scene is small minded "hatch owners are all chavs" shocker :incheek:

They're not ALL bad you know, and some of us in the "modified" scene are into VW's too :eek: :D

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
wedgedout said:

They're not ALL bad you know, and some of us in the "modified" scene are into VW's too :eek: :D
dude when u have suffered abuse at the hands of the croydon cruise's you'd understand why they get on me tits ;) :D

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts
wedgedout said:

Agreed. I am pretty sure they'd find a website primarily focusssing on rusty 30, 40 and 50+ year old VW's entertaining too. There are some fantastic cars in the modern modified scene.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
England To Everest said:
dude when u have suffered abuse at the hands of the croydon cruise's you'd understand why they get on me tits ;) :D
A lot of "cruisers" get shit from dub folks too, but we're not all bad ;)

Like UB says, there are some fantastic and INNOVATIVE cars coming from this seriously vibrant scene, and a LOT of very powerful ones too.

The cocks in mums car, THEY cause problems for us, the ones who deserve the boy racer image.

We're not all bad though ;), ask anyone who knows "sexy Pete" (pete_GTI on here)

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
wedgedout said:
A lot of "cruisers" get shit from dub folks too, but we're not all bad ;)

Like UB says, there are some fantastic and INNOVATIVE cars coming from this seriously vibrant scene, and a LOT of very powerful ones too.

The cocks in mums car, THEY cause problems for us, the ones who deserve the boy racer image.

We're not all bad though ;), ask anyone who knows "sexy Pete" (pete_GTI on here)
I have NO problem with guys from all different scenes (see who posted, GTi Madman - gives you a clue from the name ;) )

It's the attitude of a lot of them that bothers me. Like Alex (England to Everest) said - if you've suffered at the hands of their ignorance, it's always nice to show 'em up :D

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
The Weatherman said:
It's the attitude of a lot of them that bothers me. Like Alex (England to Everest) said - if you've suffered at the hands of their ignorance, it's always nice to show 'em up :D
Bothers us who are genuinly into cars too ;) :D

Don't worry, I "get you", just when I say I do the "cruise" thing, people assume I'm some chavtastic spoon who lights the rubber up outside schools.

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
wedgedout said:

Here, here! Some of my good friends are on X2C... Shall I link 'em up to this thread and see what they say?

No? :(

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Icky said:
Here, here! Some of my good friends are on X2C... Shall I link 'em up to this thread and see what they say?

No? :(
why not?

no one has been offensive about anything????

what is everyone's beef all of a sudden

as weatherman pointed out this thread was started by own of our clubs members, who happens to drive an AWESOME mk 2 goof gti on gourgeous detailed BBS's so i can obviously see the prejudice there :rolleyes:

and if u look through my site u'll see i camp with a bunch of dude's that run SERIOUS watercooled machines,

alot of that site seems to be style over content tho which is all that was being pointed out ;)

and after getting spat at, offered to be stabb'd and other such pleasantaries and all for trying to reverse onto my own driveway i think i'm entiteled to be a bit narked at croydons plastic fantastics ;) :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts