Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes

I am looking for a cheap Beetle, Fastback etc for a project.

Pre 67 would be a frickin bonus.... but may go as late as 72. NO 1302/3's.... sorry.

Based in the Midlands so local would be better.

Let me know what you have...

Many Thanks.

Gefstar:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got a 64 beetle, you know the one. good luck with the search
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
£3k is a bit cheap for your ride dude...

You need a quick sale or something?

Looks sweet with the solid rims on.... sell some tee's and keep it G.

I'll store it in my garage for you...... as long as you leave the keys!!!

Hope you and Al are both well.

Chris , Kelly and Lily
:stupid:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'd probably keep it if i had somewhere to store it. needed a daily and now it don't get used..so it's just sitting there

someone sell this arse muncher a project so he can get back into old vw's.i think it's about time.
I've given up arse munchin...

Prefer a good cup of tea and a chocolate digestive.... No more prison fun for me dude!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
beetle for sale

Hi, i've got a 72/73 tax exempt beetle GT that needs a bit of TLC. maybe a bit more. No engine but adjustable front beam, pre 67 front and rear (although rusty) and still the upright headlights, race steering wheel and buckets. could be yours for 600 quid + i've got an overhauled 1600 engine with new carb n clutch for an additional 250. Stuff is in Essex but can send you some pics if your are interested. got a few more bits flying around.
Cheers, Tommy

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
have got a 72 tax exempt fasty coming soon.... 1600fuel injection, automatic, 3 owners from new, all history right back to 72, interior is mint and all original... needs both rear wings and possibly a small patch on the one sill.... has sat for few years so will need brakes overhauling, and was parked up because the fuel pump packed up... so needs one of them too!!

easy project... ill be after around £800

1 - 20 of 30 Posts