Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


:lol:

As I probably only have just over two weeks to go I thought I better get my arse into gear at least :D

I can see George RRRocking the baby to sleep :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MandyMicra said:
nice one :lol:

when you due now Twigs?
Due on the 9th but taking me in at 37/38 weeks for casarian :eek:

I am so unprepared :lol:

Looks like you guys had an ace time in France :)

Hope to see you soon :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
twiglet73 said:
Due on the 9th but taking me in at 37/38 weeks for casarian :eek:

I am so unprepared :lol:

Looks like you guys had an ace time in France :)

Hope to see you soon :hug:
:eek: blimey! where did that time go?
 

·
faster than the human eye
Joined
·
2,242 Posts
little rodent is coming, little rodent is coming yahoo

good luck guy's, can't wait to see you again xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,904 Posts
twiglet73 said:
Due on the 9th but taking me in at 37/38 weeks for casarian :eek:

I am so unprepared :lol:
And so am i :incheek:

I cant wait for you to pop the baby out so we can wet its head with a crate or 2 :crazy: :D
 
G

·
We're so excited, can't believe it's so soon.
Won't be long now and you'll know all the stress has been worth it.
Save some of that wine for me Sarah :D

see you all soon

:hug: Orb & Iz x :hug:
 

·
hush yer gums!
Joined
·
19,928 Posts
rodent51 said:
i have been making special wine to celabrate :)
sez

i will send over some of my "special" wine that you couldnt sample @ vwaction ;)

but you will have to get it quick before chez necks it all....he seemed to like it.......alot!! :lol:

cheers
paul :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
orb666 said:
We're so excited, can't believe it's so soon.
Won't be long now and you'll know all the stress has been worth it.
Save some of that wine for me Sarah :D

see you all soon

:hug: Orb & Iz x :hug:
I know the weeks have flown by, I am enjoying walking like a cowboy now its head has started to engage :lol:

Hope to see you guys soon :hug: xxxx

cuchullain said:
sez

i will send over some of my "special" wine that you couldnt sample @ vwaction

but you will have to get it quick before chez necks it all....he seemed to like it.......alot!!

cheers
paul
That sounds heavenly, thanks hun :D :hug:

I bet I am a proper lightweight now :lol:

:hug:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top