Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lass who I went to school with who bullied me keeps trying to add me as a friend on facebook. I've ignored about 3 requests she sent me to be my friend. :rolleyes: She hated me I hated her why on earth is she keep trying to add me. If she does it again, I'll approve then send her a message telling her politely to fuck off then delete her.

Some people must just add people for the hell of it.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You could always add her as a friend and then when it asks how you know each other tell everyone what she is like!!!!LOL

Could be amusing if you feel that unhappy!!!:incheek:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Definately agree that it has become a bit of a popularity race. I have been contacted by accaintances rather that friends that I haven't seen/spoken to for years.

I guess there's no harm in adding them and then having nothing more to do with them. As is the case with most 'friends' on Facebook.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
same thing happened to me... all the popular bitches that called me names at school have added me...?

I just bloody add them, i feel smug when i look at their profiles and they all happen to be single, have added all the dating applications etc...

I just hope they feel a pang of jealousy when they see what a beautiful litttle family i have now ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts