Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My eldest girl suprises me at how well she is working at school and she just showed me her web site very impressed i was too .
On one page she had a a title saying child abuse and a poem on it (she's 12 ) i was abit taken aback what do you think . :(
MY name is Sarah
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,

I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?

I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else i'm locked up
All day long.

When i awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home

When my mummu does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.

Don't make a sound!
I just heard a card
My daddy is back
From Charlies Bar.

I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall

I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
And i run for the door.

He's already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.

''I'm sorry!'',I scream
But its now much to late
His faces has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate

The hurt and pain
Again and Again
oh please god, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!

And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While i lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor

My name is Sarah
And i am but three,
Tonight my daddy
Murdered me.

:(

·
VWSP812 The bitch
2,404 Posts
that truely is :(

and a big :hug: for your little girl for adding it to her webpage

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Crikey, I didn't know kids that age did such heavy stuff! What are your concerns here? Is it the school and subject matter?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Incredible for someone so young. It is a shame that childrens innocence rapidly fades in our world of hatred today. At the age of 12 I was running around woods making camps, and I'm only 32. :(

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
A child didnt write that. I get emails like this forwarded to me all the time. Theres a poem about being in a car accident aswell.

Why has she put it on her website?

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
It is Stardust, but hopefully, being open about this kind of thing will help the kids and help to prevent this sick people risking what they may be tempted to do (though I doubt it :( ). I find those adverts on TV, where the parents are trying to get to their kids, really sad. I have heard some terrible things in schools I have worked at and I cannot imagine what these poor kids suffer. I for one hope that talking about it gives kids the opportunity to turn to someone

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No concerns re school find the subject matter disturbing but probably what concerns me most is that she and her friends are discussing this between themselves, without any adult input views or thoughts.Although children need to be aware of children like Sarah and be aware how fortunate they are they are still young to be trying to digest this poem and it's implications Afterall the world can a bad enough place when they are older. If discuss with appropriate adults they could be advised where to go and what to do. Daughter traumatised enough about having to go to court as a witness to my assault with out adding to other concerns. :(

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
mr.stumpy said:
. Daughter traumatised enough about having to go to court as a witness to my assault with out adding to other concerns. :(
Bless! Well, she's lucky to have a parent that cares (in this day and age especially!)

p.s. don't know about your court caes but I hope it goes your way!
:hug:

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks,
I got assaulted by neighnour 6 weeks ago whilst waiting for police to arrive kids came ou to say ambulance on its way they heard this neighbour being verbally abusive and aggressive and threatening to burn me and the children. Eldest feels very responsible cos she saw him hitting the van and told me which instigated me in going out :(

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Christ! I saw on tv the other night, a fella that went out to sort some little shits out and he got set upon! He died :(

Your eldest will feel guilty but I'm sure you reassuring will stop this. Bloody disgusting threatning anyone let alone in front of kids :mad:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
chrisreiki said:
I'd be worried if I was you.

If a social worker sees it, they will be round to investigate you.
I don't see why..that seems an extreme thing to do over a poem (though i suppose when reflecting on the cases they do bother/not bother with, it wouldn't be that suprising :( )

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i would like to stress this is nothing to do with me or the wife ,this is passed on from STARDUST forum for kids to help promote kids talking . :)

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
I think we dont credit our kids with half the things they take in & understand. My daughters 7 & Im often suprised by the things she asks me about,when I ask her where she found out about things its because shes read it in the paper,heard it on the radio or watched it on the news.
She didnt want her Mum going to London on a training course for her job last year because it was only a month after the bombs, wants to know what might happen to dogs with the recent attacks (our neighbour has a Staffy),had to explain about brain injurys after Richard Hammonds crash, & gets most upset when theres news about big cats facing extiction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts