Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
I think It is fine as long as the Burgers are legitamately obtained and arnt from some Rare breed.
It is also dependant on Relish consistancy the state of repair on the cheese and whether to Keep or Omit the gerkin.......

·
26,331 Posts
See Its not so simple is it?
Theres the whole Brown roll versus White bap ...........or dare i say even the use of Slices of Bread (Surely something to be frowned upon due to its precarious nature and the danger of Burger loss)

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brown roll ?? Did you say brown roll ???
Are you fucking crazy ???????????????

·
26,331 Posts
brown roll ?? Did you say brown roll ???
Are you fucking crazy ???????????????
Exactly Burger ettiquete my Friend a brown roll has as little merit as dare i say "Blatent over use of Salad for health trip guilt salving purposes":eek:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
while we're on the subject, doesn't it piss you off when a hot dog bun is sliced so deep that as soon as you pick it up, it parts and dumps most of the onions onto the plate/napkin ?

·
15,981 Posts
Parody threads - a good or a bad thing?

And aren´t they banned anyway on here?

·
26,331 Posts
while we're on the subject, doesn't it piss you off when a hot dog bun is sliced so deep that as soon as you pick it up, it parts and dumps most of the onions onto the plate/napkin ?
Grrrr I shake my fist at these over zelous roll cutters

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,271 Posts
Unlike the banger racers, I think the better the quality of the raw material, the better the burger. Burgers should be the equivalent of a one owner from new Bristol, bangers should be Proton personas.

Big thick steak burger, fresh white bap and relish, maybe some plastic cheese just to keep it real. MMM...

·
11,515 Posts
Allow me to intervine, when bbq'ing there is a simple formula to follow which goes

White bun base (slightly toasted) + Regae reagae sauce + tesco's finest jalepeno burger + fake cheese + tesco's finest jalepeno burger + fake cheese + 3 bits of teco's finest slighly over bbq'd bacon + white bun top.

Walla!

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
Allow me to intervine, when bbq'ing there is a simple formula to follow which goes

White bun base (slightly toasted) + Regae reagae sauce + tesco's finest jalepeno burger + fake cheese + tesco's finest jalepeno burger + fake cheese + 3 bits of teco's finest slighly over bbq'd bacon + white bun top.

Walla!
ha-la-peeno :lol:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
MMM - I prefer the Scooby and Shaggy Burger build method resulting in a Tower of Power (well ok, dead meat, Monterey Jack cheese, onion, relish, tomato, bacon, cucumber, gerkin).

Large cut chips on the side with coleslaw, washed down with a cheeky Shiraz. :):)

Oh fuck me, now I'm starving.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts