Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
18,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the road from fox house to grindleford at about 4am on a summer morning driving my bike through the mist ...where are you ?

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I'm on a beautiful white sand beach, turquoise water lapping round my toes, the warm sun touching my skin, a slight breeze blowing through my hair and a beach party going on with all my favourite people around me :D

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
I closed my eyes and seed that imige .....ewwww :moon: :D

Hows you this wet sunday mandy ?
Im fine....but how did you know i was wet?? :incheek: :lol:

How's you and the lovely Topaz??

·
Banned
18,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
westy77 said:
good road :D
The best ...i like it at night to with the kids asleep in the back and some tunes on .....my Dad used to take me driving them roads when i was a kid in his Capri ..i used to love it ...and we alwaysed stoped for a pint in the grouse pub :) ..lovley memory that

·
Banned
18,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MandyMicra said:
Im fine....but how did you know i was wet?? :incheek: :lol:

How's you and the lovely Topaz??
I m wet cos i been out in the garden and Topaz is having a Lazy day with her dresing gown on ..we have no son today only our Daughter so we are having a lazy day with her runing round in only her nickers ...quality time is being had here ..

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
On the forum main page , this was the last post in Chat / discussion
I read it as " Close your eye's and think of .............Mandy Micra."
:D
I have just woken up!! :D

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
The best ...i like it at night to with the kids asleep in the back and some tunes on .....my Dad used to take me driving them roads when i was a kid in his Capri ..i used to love it ...and we alwaysed stoped for a pint in the grouse pub :) ..lovley memory that
another good one is turn right at the top of winnets, the one that goes to the A6 :)

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
event horizon said:
On the forum main page , this was the last post in Chat / discussion
I read it as " Close your eye's and think of .............Mandy Micra."
:D
I have just woken up!! :D
:lol: hahahaha :lol:

·
Registered
16,981 Posts
I see Weymouth bay/prom in the evening as the sun is going down viewed from the hills by Pontins Riviera...............................
Why did I want to go back home?:crazy:

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Sitting on the swing in the back garden of the house my parents owned 20 years ago, looking out to the fields on my left, the garden leading down the the stream in front of my and the bridge over the stream on my right, leading off to a footpath and woods covered in bluebells. Late spring, early summer, warm and a light evening.

It was such a gorgeous place, I was very sad to leave.

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Duble agent V.W.Ford said:
Sounds like a Commodore 64 text adventure game.;)
:lol:

Maybe played a few too many of those as a child!

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
best was at about 5 in the morning driving to see my old man, in mist between Escourt and Ladysmith, listening to the CARS full blast in my golf....

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Theres a couple that I can think of.
South shore of Brownsea island in the sun,sat amongst the trees looking towards the Purbecks & listening to the birds.
Then theres riding the Triumph through the New Forest on a chill Autum morning,the sun just rising through the mist & nothing else on the road. Always makes me feel so ALIVE an early morning rideout. Just dont get to do it as often as I would like these days :(

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Although i'd be pretty crap at it, i like to see myself in the 70's in santa monica hanging out with what was then the Z-boys and tearing up bowls and streets!

i can dream can't i :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts