Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
I keep looking on ebay but most are £5-6 each when they are only a quid or so in the shops.
Asda have a huge 3ft high wire basket full of them. Last time i was in there the kid in front of me at the checkout had a hotwheels beachbomb like this:

I went and looked and didn't find one. I got a golf metalflake manx buggy though. :D

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
I'm finding more and more places that stock them - so far I know of:

Asda
Tesco
Sainsburys
Waitrose
Morrisons
Wilkinsons
B+M
Home Bargains (not my local one though)
Poundland
The Range (apparently)
My local toy shop (didn't think of that until yesterday!)

Anyone got any other suppliers?
More than there is around here.
Tesco, morrisons, B&M, home bargains and sainsburys don't stock them and theres no waitrose or local toy shop.:(

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
The squareback looks so cool. :cool:

Still not managed to find any great selection for sale local to me. Tesco had 5 cars in total yesterday and they were all on battered cards. :rolleyes:
B&M only had a few matchbox and no hotwheels. Halfords only stock a few but at £1.99. :(

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
cheers. :)

i thought it would have been a standard thing that they all stocked them.

our one doesn't keep them with the rest of the toy section, they're hidden elsewhere. might be worth scouting round the whole shop.
Looked everywhere. They just have those cheap plasticy modern cars. Same with Tesco and Morrisons.
Asda just has a few hotwheel everytime i go in. Mostly the same ones again and again.

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
I had that one, and the '34 Ford that also had the adjustable rear ride height. Both were in very good condition but I sold them when I got rid of hundreds as a job lot a few years ago. Possibly a rash decision, but the right one at the time.

Pretty sure i've got one of those still in my parents loft along with about another 2000 hotwheels and matchbox cars.:)

1 - 20 of 156 Posts