Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I live right down at the bottom of Cornwall in Helston (with Jenocide off here) we've 3 dubs atm.

There's quite a lot of us down here, check the link in my sig to our local club, quite a number of the people on there are also on VZi.

Whereabouts are you mate?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live right down at the bottom of Cornwall in Helston (with Jenocide off here) we've 3 dubs atm.

There's quite a lot of us down here, check the link in my sig to our local club, quite a number of the people on there are also on VZi.

Whereabouts are you mate?
thats rad. i be living not far from lanner.:)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'm Cornish too and lived there till I was 21. Work means I'm not living there anymore but we do get back home 2 or 3 times a year to go surfing , oh and to take the kids to their grandparents as well I guess! ;)

Oh, and my missus is Cornish too, same town too!! We are not inbred though, she isn't my cousin!! :lol:

We have 2 dubs too, do we count?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm Cornish too and lived there till I was 21. Work means I'm not living there anymore but we do get back home 2 or 3 times a year to go surfing , oh and to take the kids to their grandparents as well I guess! ;)

Oh, and my missus is Cornish too, same town too!! We are not inbred though, she isn't my cousin!! :lol:

We have 2 dubs too, do we count?
indeed you do count me ansome. :D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
thats rad. i be living not far from lanner.:)
My mate used to live in Lanner till last month, right next door to the bakers and we've a number of peeps in the club deom 'druth.

There's also a blue bug just down the road from there on the left.

Flubber Dubbers meet on most thursdays at the Fox and Hounds in Comford (Just past the Kawasaki dealers) if you're interested? We should all the there next thursday from 8ish.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Is it you that's getting married at Pendennis castle? Did you see the pics I posted?

If you PM me details, I bet I can find you a nice one. I can also find a really sweet early bay too if you're interested?
Yep thats me ;)
I will take you up on that offer. We are coming down in march, will be around for the easter week with the in-laws , so maybe we could meet up to have a chat about it ?

I'll buy ya a coffee / beer .... :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.