Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently placed an order with Custom and Commercial for some spares for the splittie, Was told that the items had been shipped on 06/10/06, On 12/10/06 I telephoned them to say that the order had not yet been received and was told that the courier had overlooked the parcel and I would get it the next day- Friday 13th. As I was not available to receive the parcel on the day it was to be delivered I took delivery of it today 17th October. On opening the parcel I noticed that the chrome ashtray was chipped and coming apart. I telephoned Custom and Commercial and asked the chap who answered the phone if I could have a replacement, he said he would find out and call me back. One hour and fifty minutes later I telephoned again and spoke to the same person who explained that the man he needs to speak to was with a customer and he would get him to phone me back before they close but just in case could he have my telephone number so that if he can not get back to me today he will call me tomorrow.No call as yet !!!
What has happened to good old customer service? :mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts