Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods - please delete if you think it's inappropriate

Following on from the Jake Raby scam ebay sale in chat currently, it seems that the same guy is responsible .....

Ebay names .....
jamnicol345
jamrizza324
carpenter34380
wiper2122

Maybe add to this to make a "rogues gallery" ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had a d.thompson contact me about a car I am selling and it was a spoof to get my paypal details as he said he had put £100 in my paypal account. Thought it strange that paypal kept sending emails to say why I hadnt claimed my money. Phoned paypal and was informed that it is a scam so beware!!!! dont open the emails as they are also infected with viruses.:mad::mad:

·
walking the black dog
65,309 Posts
Had a d.thompson contact me about a car I am selling and it was a spoof to get my paypal details as he said he had put £100 in my paypal account. Thought it strange that paypal kept sending emails to say why I hadnt claimed my money. Phoned paypal and was informed that it is a scam so beware!!!! dont open the emails as they are also infected with viruses.:mad::mad:
Yup, we've received contact from him/her recently, we just ignored them.

There is a lot of this in eBay now, inevitable unforunately. :(

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
rchristie101 is one to avoid - lists genuine owners manuals but doesn't actually have them. Wish I'd checked his feedback more carefully before I bought it. Now going through Paypal to get money back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Word of warning, dont ever accept Paypal as payment if someone is collecting your item. I sold Golf Mk4 Recaro Leather seats for £525 on ebay, user with over 100 feedback won it, paid via paypal. He sent a courier down to collect it (in a hire van oh i wish i had taken the reg!) They even had a collection note that i signed and gave me a copy of!
Two weeks later paypal took the money back saying the blokes accounts had been hacked!

I reported it all to the police and they said nothing they can do!:mad:
And ebay and paypal said its nothing to do with them as i dont have proof of posting!!!! :mad:

They make you put paypal down as an option but as a seller you are totally unprotected if you dont post the item!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Avoid this buyer: miss_deville_13 bid on my item then cancelled bid on my VW bits several days later, no apology or contact or anything

·
Registered
199 Posts
My list of chancers, non payers, non senders and unwarranted negative feedback leavers.

0dbsturt0, 121nakfaaw2005, 1jammot, amanda110_4, butlersbook, carbizzylizzy20, chasadent, cool_ant79, gemma43870_3, kristybell86, landyzone, mardaveuk, sabre-mark, self5228, thebrno, thelockheedmartinjavelin, thezwarehouse, voulgaro,

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The worst seller I've delt with is duckymex or duckyimports. Bought a visor from him on his website and never got the visor or a refund. I sent a message to him every day for months with not even one reply.
He sells on the samba as well and I wish i'd done a search as there's loads of bad feedback on there! Trying to go through US net fraud at the mo but no hopeful :(

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
Vwcarbreakers is a time waster.

Bids then states he does not want the item, then he does, but has to get a loan to pay for it, sometime next year or maybe after x-mas or maybe before or maybe not.:rolleyes:

Another one to stay well clear of.

·
Registered
70 Posts
One to avoid is revengetaken.
Will totally outbid everyone,then,when he has totally wrecked your auction sale,will offer you way below what you were after.
Told me if I complained he would give me bad feedback!
He is a Parminder Singh from Dudley,West Midlands.
I did a wee bit of research on this chap as I have friends over that way..
TOTAL SCUMBAG is the upshot of this.
Avoid Avoid Avoid.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.