Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
I reckon it's bloody expensive. :(

I also am fairly pissed off that they seem to have dropped Image Ready in favour of Fireworks. Image Ready was nice and easy.

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but I guess ImageReady was always a bit of an odd one out, more like a plug in for Photoshop in many ways rather than a whole seperate application?

Early days, but liking the way the tool bars are organised, much better, much less screen clutter! :hangloose

Not cheap, but a decent price for the upgrade considering what you get!

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
M-A-D said:
I reckon it's bloody expensive. :(

I also am fairly pissed off that they seem to have dropped Image Ready in favour of Fireworks. Image Ready was nice and easy.
I agree, I keep an install of PS 7 just for image ready - it was such a pain to learn, I'm bloody well keeping it :) plus it works :)

·
Banned
469 Posts
Illustrator CS3 has some nice updates, like live colour etc but the best update has to be the new toolbar layouts. Dreamweaver CS3's Spry integration is handy, if a little heavy in terms of the js weight.

I just wish that Mr Retro would hurry up and get their Machine Wash filters to work with Photoshop...

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,529 Posts
ive got it, not had too much chance to play yet but I am hoping it is going to make web design work a whole lot easier having it all bundled together. My other half has been using it a lot for her photography and has got to grips with it pretty easily. Its a pretty big upgrade considering we were still on PS6 for years!

Adrian

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
upgrades are cheaper (if you have a legal earlier copy! ;) ), but even at a grand for say 6 pro apps, it works out at £166 per app, which I would say is pretty cheap, compared to a lot of other pro apps out there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts