Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one of theese:

http://www.csp-shop.de/cgi-bin/shop2/shop_main.cgi?func=start&wkid=39852418392

If so, ( i know this sounds gay ) has anybody got a picture of one fitted? Just want to see what it looks like on, obviously its 2 tailpipes sticking out of the rear valance, but i just want to see one in the flesh (on a bug)! Also how good does it sound?!

Sorry, my new project has to be spot on, noise and looks!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts

Think I know the zorst you mean, just see it on my kab if it helps.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I can't hear it above the induction roar from the dellortos :bandit:

·
Registered
879 Posts
I looked at the TurboThomas 'stock look' too, thought it might flow better and keep the engine cooler

·
Registered
504 Posts
CSP super comp

I am running one on my vert. Great piece of kit as usual from CSP.

Great Ground clearance, looks almost stock from the rear, so good for sleeper! Sounds Nice, both on my stroker and stocker motors.

Highly recommended!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I am running one on my vert. Great piece of kit as usual from CSP.

Great Ground clearance, looks almost stock from the rear, so good for sleeper! Sounds Nice, both on my stroker and stocker motors.

Highly recommended!
275's a bargin, as he'd say him self. It's mint, tho its provisionally sold but awaiting payment, if he trys anything funny with the price it'll be back up on sale

·
Registered
331 Posts
I've got this exhaust to go on the kabrio, but it wont fit with the CB rear disc kit, as the mufflers foul on the calipers. We're going to have to mod the pipework to make it all fit, or change the rear discs to CSP ones where the caliper sits on the top of the rotor.

Tony

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,573 Posts
Our cab with a csp super comp fitted.

:bandit:

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm really tempted as I have a mondo(turbo)(phat boy) whatever.....fitted with Dell 40s at the moment, below 3k rpm it's OK but I did a long haul trip yesterday and MAN HOW LOUD......

Are these things that much quieter? £550 is alot of bucks

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Been considering these for a while. You reckon they are good for perfomance on a 1955cc stroker? Dont want to loose any over a merged header and turbo muffler.

Also i see they do ones with heating. are these intergrated heatexchager type things? Also is that part removable? Or are they more like later twinhotspot exhausts with an intergrated part that fits on to the fan hose then on to stock heat exchangers? Reason I ask is i have a cooler mounted on one side which will not allow a heat exchanger but may allow something smaller. Anyone got some pics?

Also note the one on page 6 of volksworld this month!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts