Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - lookingh for a curtain rail. The one that divides the driving compartment and the living quarters. It should run across the roof lining from drivers door to passenger side. Anyone know where I can find one please?

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hello Matt,

Whereabouts are you? I've got some curtain rail with the little sliding hooks, it came out of a 73 bay. It's in my dads garage in Rutland and I'm down there this weekend.
I'll see what exactly is there as I can't quite remember. Could get some pics if you like or if you're near - welcome to come have a look.

Liam

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi - I am 15 mins south of Sheffield, of the m1 J30. I'm not sure what type it would have had - not actually seen an original rail, was thinking of trying to find a like bus at one of the shows. It looks as though mine used to have one, but the new headlining board seems to overlap it. I reckon if I can find one I could hopefully do something with it to adapt. If you have any pics it would be great. Are you in Nottingham then?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Heyup - I've tried to send some pics to your mobile. Let me know if you can't see them. Liam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts