Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent me this message and reply...

Message from nina

What a load of generic bollox! How many people have you sent that too? I bet that isnt your picture either.

Regards
Dan Jerrous

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 23 May 2007, 10:13

hello

Hello how 're you doing i saw ur proffile on here i must confess to You that You such a beautiful and gorgeuors man..so actractive enought to call on my attention...would be nice if you can let us conrespond more...to tell you brief about myself...i'm a white decent woman,alex is my name...6ft 11inch...30yr old..am a sales agent....! just telling about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams...Love is about finding the right person and creating a good and sincear relationship...why can you e-mail me and asked more about me here is my E-mail [email protected] or if you dont have yahoo id....but hotmail.this is my [email protected] you write me i'ill surely reply you... You can add my up to ur buddy list and i will hint You back so that we can chat some other time you online do You belived that It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..lets start from here getting to know eachother more better it would be nice if you can add me up on ur list so that we can chat wen next ur 're free looking forward to hear from You~ take good care of urself bye for now!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I got something similar recently, I was quite touched :incheek::

lindaawa3 at yahoo dot com
My name is Linda i saw your profile and admire it, i think we can
make it
together, therefore i would like you to contact me back through my
email address thus:[[email protected]] i will tell you more about myself
and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.
Hopping to hear from you soonest, Understand that love is one. I do
believe in love and trust. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Linda.
[email protected]

·
Registered
430 Posts
Pyro said:
Sent me this message and reply...

Message from nina

What a load of generic bollox! How many people have you sent that too? I bet that isnt your picture either.

Regards
Dan Jerrous

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 23 May 2007, 10:13

hello

Hello how 're you doing i saw ur proffile on here i must confess to You that You such a beautiful and gorgeuors man..so actractive enought to call on my attention...would be nice if you can let us conrespond more...to tell you brief about myself...i'm a white decent woman,alex is my name...6ft 11inch...30yr old..am a sales agent....! just telling about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams...Love is about finding the right person and creating a good and sincear relationship...why can you e-mail me and asked more about me here is my E-mail [email protected] or if you dont have yahoo id....but hotmail.this is my [email protected] you write me i'ill surely reply you... You can add my up to ur buddy list and i will hint You back so that we can chat some other time you online do You belived that It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..lets start from here getting to know eachother more better it would be nice if you can add me up on ur list so that we can chat wen next ur 're free looking forward to hear from You~ take good care of urself bye for now!
wow shes tall!!

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funky munky said:
As legitimate as Jon crazy Jeffersenn :D
buit he hasa no myspace.... I looked!

What efer happened to him..... (insert deep sigh) his insight on life was wonderful if slightly misspelt.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
funky munky said:
I'm aware of his where-abouts.. I'll mention to him it's a good idea to open an account.

I believe he's currently in Thailand, working as an overseas english teacher, and doing well...
is he popping back for a visit sometime soon? hell....i need his advice on something.... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts